Tuesday, January 5, 2010

comeback.........

I know it’s going to cost me something very precious I know its going to give me pain
I know I am going to be hard
I know my efforts to change you went in vain….

You say I am killing you alive
Do you know that I am dead last night?
You say your life is going to be miserable
Do you know how I cry when I see our bond getting miserable everyday?

Soul is what I call mine
Purely mine and ever shining
You asked me “how many levels should you cross to reach it”
Do you know how much it takes to break it?

I know I am hurting you
But you always make me stand in bizarre
I know it’s not going to be fine as I desire
But still there is a strong wish inside my heart…that you are going to come back!

Comeback my dear
Comeback to normalcy
I can’t see you like this
Nor can I go along with you

I am inside your heart….I know it’s a fact
But how can you pollute it when I am inside?
Think about me
Think about my pain…….comeback………I am waiting……….

No comments:

beauty of life

beauty of life
in every curve you take