Thursday, March 25, 2010

A LONELY FLOWER...





Chasing away your memories
Light air gets heavy with my sighs
Ruffles intensely to wither away my thoughts
This breeze gets tired fighting my agonies
I still keep cradling your feelings inside me
I still keep those vibrations sprinting
Radiance keeps its uninterrupted light passing on me
But I can see the unseen darkness lingering
I keep asking my eyes not to blur your image
Helpless they are….its the supremacy of the tears there
Autumn…..for the first time seems very eerie
Bliss keeps moaning to be thrown to a corner
Tendril wreaths hold their curls deep
Woven dreams shatter themselves like broken pieces of mirror
A lonely flower….I am now…into whom thunders creep
Withered and worn out…for some others error!

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Wow! Your poetry is WONDERFUL! Thank you for your kind comments on my cloud dancer. (grin) I am just as enamored with your lovely word smything.

curve said...

Thanks a lot Beth :-) I was speechless when I happened to visit your blog and those beautiful and awesome pictures....I thank God for giving you such a wonderful talent with smooth and supple thoughts....thanks for the comment :-) All the very best in your future ventures....

beauty of life

beauty of life
in every curve you take